Monday, May 7, 2007
Hey, long time no write.
After over two years of silence I'm going to start writing in this thing again. I've decided a few things first though; Firstly, I'm not going to censor myself, I know that people I know read this thing but I'm not going to hold back because of it. I may not be perfect but I think I'm a valid person and to write to a specific crowd would change who I am and what I do. Secondly I don't think I'm going to angst as much. I've got a bunch of friends here and am meeting more cool people every day so why complain so much? Lastly I'm going to update semi-daily so if my writing style doesn't jibe on your (the general you) friends list.. *shrug*Regards,Joshua "I gave myself a freaking cool nickname" Weinstein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's good, 'cause I was starting to wonder why I friended you in the first place, ya freak. ;p
Well it could be my dashing good looks and killer personality.
are we talking about the same josh?
Post a Comment