Sunday, August 19, 2007

Long time no write.



I've been working non stop since I got this job at circuit city. My legs are killing me and it's only going to get worse.I also got a 250 dollar speeding ticket that I neither deserved nor am I going to pay (I'm going to contest the living hell out of this thing). I'll probably be spending weekends at Greg's and working full time for a while. I'm sick and tired of encountering people who think I'm worth talking to when drunk but can't be bothered to hang out afterwards. The girl I met at the party never returned my calls so I'm erasing her number(no big loss mind you but returning a phonecall is hard?). Honestly girls, if you're not interested just say so. I don't care if I'm told flat out how unattractive/boring/stupid I am but, damnit, don't sting me along on some sort of fucking power trip. I've had it up to here with your entire sex as anything more than friends and I don't think I'm going to bother anymore.Regards,Josh "I swear it'd be easier to be gay" Weinstein.

No comments: