Sunday, September 2, 2007
Tired.
Work is more boring than molasses and twice and long and painful. Nothing quite like standing on your feet for 9 hours to show you the lovely loveliness of chairs. I've also been spending a whole lot of time with Greg and Nate. I don't know how it happened but I've managed to find two partners in crime in what I considered the deadest end state in the union. It seems like all I ever do is bitch in life. Things aren't half as bad as they seem at any one moment and every time I get a "wow life is great" thought I never seem to be at the computer. I'm going to keep chugging though, maybe I can continue to improve on this whole "journal" thing.Josh "Stop signing like this? NEVER!" Weinstein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NEVER! CC sells chairs? Huh. I don't think there's one near me, but that could be worth checking out. I'm going to glare in your general vicinity on behalf of the affronted molasses.
Post a Comment