Monday, June 18, 2007
Less than stellar.
Well, the end of a pretty much wasted semester is upon me. I've managed to do little other than take a few classes that don't even count for my major and making a bunch of friends (most of whom are leaving sometime soon either for graduation, deportation, or greener pastures). I've got more to do this week than I can count on all my bodily appendages. Things are piling up, away, and out and I've been screwing around and putting everything off.Things are still looking up but goddamnit I'm fucking exhausted and it's not going to get easier until next semester.Phlzzzrrjhghj,Joshua WeinsteinP.S. The first girl I ever tried to propose to just turned me down. :-( ...If we hadn't just met the other week I might be slightly offended!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to play the Kermit. :) And you rock in book. Like a really rocky boulder, but rock nonetheless. Good luck with finals, etc.
sorry! jeez hehe
No no, it's cool. I can probably sell the ring for enough alcohol to drink myself into a stupor.
note to self: don't use secret decoder rings from cracker jack boxes
The secret code was "Marry me plz?!?!"
Post a Comment