Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Short entry about a whole lot.
Spent the entire night out with Marc, Brett, Jackie, and Michelle. I'm coma tired and still have a whole lot of work to do. There's only a week left of school and I'm still so out of everything I need to shape up and stop hanging out with fun but distracting people. What I really need is someone to get on my back about getting work done, I'm going to have to ask a friend to play taskmaster/costudybuddy so I can finish this stuff or else this semester is going to end very badly.Mlech,Joshua "Wishing I had met these people earlier this semester" Wein-fucking-stein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Work, or I'll beat you senseless.
You'll beat me senseless even if I do work.
Torn between "And don't you forget it," and "All the more motivation to simply do it." Going with menacing glare #273.
Post a Comment