Tuesday, August 7, 2007
It's nice to be loved/missed.
Job situation still way up in the air. I've been pounding the pavement and getting applications in we'll see what draws what. Tomorrow I'm going to go out to lunch with dad, do shabbos with Greg, then keg it up with Greg, Julie, and Nate. Should be a good time and I'm more than willing to do some partying with three of my four good friends in the Storrs area (speaking of which where's Marc been lately?).On the very plus side I talked to two of the most wonderful gals I know (and that says something considering the girls I know). Reen is dealing with drama but she's keeping it together. She says she misses and thinks of me and, oddly, I believe her. It's weird how you develop bonds with strangers then bam you're important enough to be seriously missed. It's also comforting to know that a girl as together and fantastic as Crystal "just adores" me and thinks I'm just as wonderful as I think her. If she weren't on the opposite side of the country I'd be a much happier person on a daily basis.I miss Rick, Marc, Lucas, Lucia, Kiera, Jackie, Littlefoot, and the rest. Maybe I should let them know that they're important because some of them sure as hell need to hear it from time to time.Regards,Josh "What the morning brings" Weinstein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he's been going to the beach. apparently
he's been going to the beach. apparently
Well. You, Jackie, are missed.
Post a Comment