Saturday, July 7, 2007
The king is dead. Long live the new king!
Well I can't type much but let me preface this by saying that I'm extremely sad that I missed Maureen leaving. She's been one of the few very cool people I've met this semester and it sucks that I won't be able to hang with her until next semester. I'm done with finals and am packing stuff up but I still have a shit-ton (metric unit meaning OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS A LOT OF WORK) to finish by tomorrow at midnight. Hopefully I'll be able to get this all done and still say goodbye to the rest of my people. If I don't I think I'm going to blow a gasket.Let me out of this freaking closet-sized room,Josh "The closet thing was not a clever way to come out. My room is extremely small and I'll be stuck in it for quite some time." Weinstein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment