Tuesday, July 17, 2007
This computer sucks balls!
Well, I've been unable to update for a while due to this horrible computer. I'll do a large write up hopefully sometime this Sunday but until then one of these things:01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.02. I will then tell what reminds me of you.03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.06. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.07. Put this in your journal (or don't really).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmmm, i'm game. 1. your name. (sorry, cheap shot.)hihi! and have a nice weekend. y'know, because i said so and stuff.
jackie
01. You're too smart to be at Uconn, I suspect you're a plant from the MA militia.02. Moose antlers.03. 4:30 pm.04. Rabspunctious05. You, me, and a bottle of whipped cream. 06. I wonder why don't you smile more often in public. I think we need to work on your "not caring about what stuffy New Englanders think" next semester.
01. You're probably my favorite person from Oregon ever.02. Thunderstorms and Adam Goldberg.03. 4:00 AM when we (or sometimes just you/Marc) get our fun on.04. Spontaneous.05. It's a tossup between the Thunderstorms/Phallic Symbol Climbing/Dennys trip and the first time we hung out and you kept yelling at Muse for being dicks and "sounding too much like Radiohead".06. I wonder what hanging out with you is like when everyone isn't so stressed from finals/last weeks of school. I suspect we'll find out next semester eh?
Post a Comment