Sunday, July 1, 2007

Today was good hopefully tomorrow will be better.


Talked to some people about some things and got an opinion or two along the way. Went to a goodbye dinner for Julie in which there was more than a little drinking and speechmaking. Making some plans for summer that should be fun (including maybe visiting a friend who's stuck in Delaware). And argued a bunch about rather silly stuff with people I like and shouldn't be arguing with. I should be studying but we all know how well that always turns out. This semester may not turn out so well.Hoping tomorrow works,Me "Hotter than a tomato" Mefurther.

2 comments:

pregau3 said...

oh is that what tonight was? a good bye dinner. oh gas to the fire..wonder

mealosyctiry said...

Well not so much "dinner" as "drink". And there were exactly 3 people there. I don't know what I can do to repair anything between you and Julie and last night wasn't exactly the time to go about it.